- Shifting practices of screen content production
- Transnational and transmedia storytelling on Canadian screens
- Production practices in screen industries
- Evolving contexts of Canadian screen content policies
- Emerging digital content and gaming industries in Canada
- Canadian fan cultures
- Screen spaces: proliferation of screens in the built environment
- Screen genres in Canada
- Co-production and globalization of Canadian screen content
Submission Format and Deadlines
Please submit a 250-word abstract of your proposed paper, along with a 50-word biographical statement about yourself, to the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals for a panel of three to five presenters comprised of separate abstracts for each paper are also welcome and may be submitted by a single contact person on behalf of the panel members.
- Proposals due August 2nd, 2019
- Decisions communicated by August 15, 2019
- Conference registration open on EventBrite, August 15, 2019
- Early bird registration closes September 30, 2019
- Final registration closes November 7, 2019
Membership Services / AdhésionClick here to join FSAC and access Membership Services.
Cliquez ici pour se joindre l'ACÉC et accéder à des services d'adhésion.
For more information about membership benefits, click here.
Pour plus d'informations sur des avantages d'adhésion, cliquez sur ici.